CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I can't even leave the house

without one of my kids getting hurt anymore! My boys are so rowdy that I expect them to roll around and rough-house. But when Madelynn gets in on it, it is getting to be too much. I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things tonight. And when I came up on the porch, I hear Logan bawling and Maddy saying, "I sorries!" When I opened the door, I am greeted by a bleeding 3 year old. Apparently, Madelynn hit Logan with one of her toys and managed to get him right in the eye. He is okay, but it is probably going to be black tomorrow. I feel so bad for him!! It's his first "black eye" and his BABY SISTER gave it to him! Poor Kid!!



This is about 30 minutes after the hit...


And this is after he went to sleep tonight... (I just noticed how much like his daddy he looks in this picture!)

1 comments:

Tiara said...

Aw, poor Logan ((())) Rowan is my little bruiser. The kids is one tough cookie, she's ALWAYS getting hurt. I chalk most of it up to her walking early. She's usually got at least one bruise on her face at all times. Most of the time she doesn't even cry so I don't even know she banged herself up until after the fact. Hope his eye is better!